Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Show All Answers
1. The required number of fire exits in the building. The number of exits required is based upon the size of the building.
2. An existing fire extinguisher on the premises, the minimum size required is 2A10BC.
3. Are extension cords being used? If so, they are illegal and must removed.
4. Public access doors should be marked with a sign reading "This door is to remain unlocked during regular business hours."
5. Exit doors must have exit signs above them. The lettering is to be a minimum of 6" high.
6. Address numbers must be visible from the street. The numbers must be a minimum of 6” high and 1” wide.
7. Business must have a “Knox” box to assist with Fire Department access during non-business hours. If you do not currently have a Knox box on the front of your business, you must purchase and install one.
For more information, please contact the Fire Marshal.