How can I request a tree trimming?
The City of Banning can only trim trees on its own property, which includes City-owned easements and anything in the City's right-of-way. The City would first need to determine whether or not the portion of land where the tree is rooted (typically in front of a residence or other property, nearest the street or sidewalk) falls in the City's right-of-way. Requests for City service can be made by using the Request Partner site.Request Partner

Show All Answers

1. How can I request a street sweeping or alley cleanup?
2. How can I request a tree trimming?