Meet & Greet visitations are a part of a new business retention program implemented by the City’s Economic Development Department to reach out to Banning companies. Banning Officials will be conducting visitations on a regular basis. The purpose of the visitations are to:
• Express the City’s appreciation to the company for doing business in Banning;
• Learn more about our local companies and their products/services;
• Increase the City’s level of service to our business community;
• Introduce key City Officials to our local companies; and
• See if the company has any immediate needs that the City can address.